Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #192 - Use a Sentiment

WOW -- is it cold out there!!  It was a frigid 5 degrees on my way into work this morning.  I'd love to have a few "snow" days to stay home and keep up the scrapbooking roll I've been on the last few days!  Unfortunately, I don't see that in my future so I have to stick with grabbing a few minutes here and there throughout the week to throw a page or two together.  Last night before the BCS Championship game, (and while dinner was in the oven) I raced up to my scrapbook room to put together a page for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge for the week.   This weeks challenge is to use a sentiment and I knew I could incorporate it into the next page I had up to make for my current album - the year of wedding planning/being engaged!  Here's what I came up with:


I used the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge to cut "Save the Date", the engagement ring and the envelopes on the second page.  

I used a 6"x12" Becky Higgings page protector and also one of the Project Life journaling cards from the Blush Core Kit.  










So far in my "engagement" album I'm up to December 2012!  Getting all the engagement pics scrapbooked was quite the endeavor from the weekend but I LOVE the way the pages turned out.  I'll share some pictures soon. 

On another fun note, it's been exactly 5 years since Adam and I met for the first time in "real".  We first met up to watch the BCS Championship game in 2009 in Mobile!  Time really flies.  

Stay warm out there!


 

6 comments:

  1. I really like the envelops on the second page, especially in glitter! Thank you for joining the FCCB for the challenge this week. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat layout! I really like all the shimmer and that's a great use of the envelope image from the Sweethearts cartridge! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout, I love all the wedding theme, fun images you were able to incorporate! Thanks for joining FCCB's "Sentiment" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout love the cut sentiment! Thanks for joining FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LOs thank you for sharing with s at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete