Friday, December 21, 2012

Random Cards


Just a quick post to share some cards I made for some special gifts this season!  Our friends had their 3rd child a few days ago and didn't find out the gender in advance.  I wanted to go ahead and have the card made to go with the gift so I went with a neutral color scheme and square size. 


Adam's sister and her girls moved into a new house and we wanted to get them a little housewarming gift.  I made the cupcake card using the Cricut Craft Room software and "welded" 2 cupcakes together.  I think I'll make all my gift tags like this next year; it added the perfect touch to their already very girlie gift wrap!  I actually used the free cartridge that came loaded on my Expression 2 to cut the cupcake - I believe it's called Cricut Cartridge American Alphabet



No comments:

Post a Comment