Monday, December 17, 2012

Save-the-dates!

Something I've been looking forward to is getting our save-the-dates out!  I wanted to do something different and incorporate more than just 1 picture and what I found is spectacular (in my opinion) and so different.  I searched high and low for the perfect cards (I didn't want one that said "save the date" on it which ruled out lot of options!!) and found them through peartreegreetings.com.  I hadn't heard of Pear Tree before but I am really pleased with the quality of their products.  I originally only ordered the minimum so I could make sure I liked the card before ordering 100+... I was getting ready to place the order this weekend and Groupon sent out coupons for Pear Tree!  What are the odds?  So, instead of paying over $300 for the save-the-dates, I got them and labels for $130!! Wooooooo
At this point, my plan is to send them out the first week of January so they don't get lost in the hustle and bustle of Christmas and Christmas cards.  Plus, that gives me a little bit more time to finalize the guest list and collect addresses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment