Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playing catch up

So yes, I have been slacking in getting some posts up!  It seems like May has just flown by.  Actually, the whole year has.  I can't even believe that June is just around the weekend.  To celebrate the long weekend, Mom and I are going to NYC tomorrow evening along with some of the HR girls I work with.  We will be there Thursday night through Monday evening.  I haven't been to NYC since I danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in 2003, so I'm anxious to get back and sightsee.  Plus, when I was there before, I was in dance practice the whole time except for like a day and a half so this time will be a lot more relaxed (and warmer).   

On a side note, Dad, Chip and I got Mom and iPad 2 as a combined Mother's Day/Birthday present.  It is sooo awesome.  Adam and I got the first iPad in October but the new one (of course) has a 2-way camera so you can FaceTime with other people who also have iGadgets.  I went to WV 2 weekends ago for a quick trip and to help Mom get her iPad set up.  Adam was in MI that weekend so we got to FaceTime and see each other :-)  From then, I was hooked!  My loving wonderful boyfriend surprised me with an iPad 2 when we got back!!!  He had bought it in MI over the weekend and had it all set up and ready to go when he got back to TN.   Isn't he the best?!?!?  So, all week we've been facetiming with our moms and my friends :-)  For some reason, he doesn't think it's as cool as I do haha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment