Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pure Barre = Pure Burn

So, for the past 2 weeks I have been going to a new "workout" class.  To call it a workout is an understatement.  I have NEVER done anything like this before - from the moment the class starts to when it ends it is nonstop, hard core muscle attacking repititions.  I often find myself thinking it's like a cult because the pictures on their website and around the studio have all these waif like girls with muscles in similiar clothes in the "zone." Then, lo and behold, I stumbled across another blogger who also reffered to it as a cult... kinda funny and her article is worth a read - I couldn't describe it better myself!

Article about my new "cult"

So far, I've kept up my routine of going Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays and I have to say I am starting to see some results.  I have to keep reminding myself that it's good for me and worth not getting home from work until 7pm!  To see if there's a studio near you check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment