Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day!

Well, for scrappers out there Saturday was a fun day!  Scrapbooking has earned it's "own" holiday - National Scrapbook Day!  Too bad it's not during the week and we get off work to celebrate! hah  One of my all time favorite bloggers - My Pink Stamper - issues a challenge every hour for 12 hours to encourage people to get creative and scrap the day away.  Saturday was a little crazy around the house with Adam's things being moved in so I didn't get to scrapbook on Saturday, but My Pink Stamper has extended the deadline to submit the "challenges" until tomorrow.  I found a little bit of time to escape to my scrapbook lair and participate in a few of the challenges. 

Challenge #1 - Anything Cupcake!

So, I made a cupcake birthday card


No comments:

Post a Comment