Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby Boy Scrapbook Gifts


Just wanted to share one of my favorite scrapbook creations yet!  My best friend, Lauren, (and also my Matron of Honor) and future sister-in-law, Ashleigh, (also a bridesmaid!) were both expecting little blue bundles of joy the first part of the year.  I wanted to make them "custom" baby books to capture their boys first years.  I made both an 8x8 scrapbook and you can see the pictures below.  My own kids probably won't even have books these cute!! 

On a related note, Lauren's little man decided he didn't want to wait for his due date, February 6th, and made a surprise debut 5 weeks early this past Friday!  Momma's doing good but babies still working out the whole breathing on his own thing, so send them lots of good baby vibes please :)
  
























3 comments: