Friday, November 2, 2012

Scrapbooking.. One thing you will never be finished with



I've always had this "dream" of being caught up with my scrapbooking.  You know, get pictures back in the mail, leisurely make pages full of wonderful creative ideas... yeah right.  I don't think I will ever be at that point, even if I didn't work full time!!  For a few months this year I was a little under 3 years behind.. now I'm back to 3 years and 2 months behind.  Sigh.
 
Since I'm a very goal-driven person, sometime in February I thought why don't I keep a tally of how many pages I do a month this year?  So far I'm at 106-12 x 12 pages.. not bad... but still.. over 3 years behind.  The rate I take pictures compared to the time I have to scrapbook them.. not equal. 
 
I know some scrapbookers don't scrapbook EVER picture they take but how could I ever chose?  I love them all!!!  So, some pages don't get to be as "creative" as others but all pages aren't created equal right? haha
 
This weekend I challenged myself to make at least 2-12x12 pages a night and so far I'm on track for the week!  I think Adam's going to have to work some this weekend so maybe I'll lock myself in my Scrapbook Heaven and see how far I can make it.. I'm still working on the cruise I took Labor Day of 2009.. next up is my move from TN, new house in LA and fall in Baton Rouge! 
 
Oh, and did I mention, I get huge feelings of guilt when I spend time scrapbooking vs planning for the wedding?!  haha That's a whole other post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment