Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Progress Toward Goals

I could get use to 4.5 days off work!  Although, I felt like I needed to come back to work in order to get some rest.  I think I def. overdid it this weekend with the cooking, fall undecorating, Christmas decorating, shopping and keeping the house tidy.  We had a great time visiting with my parents and grandmother though so I wouldn't change a thing!  It was nice to have the extra help with the above mentioned items too.  We did venture out and do some shopping Thanksgiving afternoon/evening, Friday afternoon and again Saturday.  

Big purchases were the baby's furniture and stroller, car seat and extra base.  So glad to get those big items checked off!  Not excited to see my credit card bill in a few weeks! lol

I seriously need to get myself back in line with purchasing beauty products that I don't need!!!  I really don't use up as many as what I buy and I'm never going to make a dent in my collection at this rate but I just can't pass up a deal!! HELP!

I also can't believe that we find ourselves at the end of another month!  Where has the time gone this year?!?  This week also marks 19 WEEKS for Baby Gray's progress!  This pregnancy is just flying by.  Baby Boy will be here before we know it.  

1.  Used up Products


  • Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Blossom Body Cream (there was some left in the bottle but I know I have had this at least since 2009 and I'm completely over it!)
  • Fusion Hair Spray - This didn't have but a few drops in it and I completely love the scent.  I know I got this the fall of 2008 and just haven't wanted to throw it away because I knew I wouldn't remember what it was called.  
  • Tarte Eye Lash Primer - would not repurchase

2.  Books & Magazine
  • Just one sad magazine!  This shows how tired I've been at night when I finally make it to bed!

  • I also made it through this awesome book about baby products.  The couple has soo many helpful reviews.  I would def. recommend this book to anyone that's having a baby.
 
3.  Blog Posts

  • 4 for the month


4.  Get More Exercise


  • January = 40.71 miles
  • February = 41.11 miles
  • March = 49.59 miles
  • April = 52.51 miles
  • May =  50.86 miles
  • June =  80.38 miles 
  • July =  77.46 miles
  • August = 72.02 miles
  • September =  57.56 miles (not a good month, more on that in another post)
  • October = 60.9 miles  
  • November = 46.09 miles


5.  Scrapbook Progress


  • January = 30 pages
  • February = 66 pages
  • March = 31 pages
  • April = 3 pages (bummer)
  • May = 29 pages 
  • June = 57 pages  
  • July =  30 pages
  • August = 88 pages
  • September = 6 pages
  • October = 0 pages (ugh)
  • November = 44 pages 

No comments:

Post a Comment