Friday, April 22, 2011

Scrapbook Mojo

Now that I'm somewhat settled in my new house I'm trying to get my "scrapbook mojo" back!  It seems like if I go a while without doing anything "creative" it takes me FOREVER to get back into the swing of it.  Once I get going though, watch out! :-)  For several months in LA, I was working just on my trip to Europe.  Did I mention that I took over 1000 pictures while I was there?!?  Plus, I keep all the ticket stubs, plane tickets, papers of info, etc to add in with the pictures so I have the history of everything and whatnot.  Well, on that book I have done Milan, Asolo, Cinque Terra, more Asolo, Florence, Pisa and Lucca.  I had to take a break after that because I was getting burnt out on Europe and history!!  But that alone has already filled up more than 4 12X12 scrapbooks!  So, I decided to switch to something "easier" and more playful.. the cat's scrapbook!  (I warned you I was a crazy cat lady.)  Last night I finally started to get back into their pictures and made a little progress! 

Here's some pictures of the first part of the book (these were done while I was still in LA), enjoy!











Check out this funny little video... this is what sleeping with Mason is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment