It's almost time for September which is a crazy month of travel for me. That also means some of my goals will take a hit. I have been doing SO much better on the exercise front! I decided it was time to buckle down and lose some pounds and I'm doing decent so far! I think I'm down about 6 lbs since August 3rd. I've really been doing a combination of things - calorie counting, elliptical-ing several times a week for at least 30 minutes and the 21-Day Fix. The DVD work outs with the 21-Day Fix are INTENSE. I've been spreading them out in order to match up with my crazy work schedule this week and also with company being in town. I also get bored easy so I like alternating the elliptical and DVDs. We've been tied up so many weekends lately I haven't gotten to do much scrapbooking which is a bummer. I've already started our Spain/Portugal trip and have about 3.5 days complete.
1 - Used up Products
- Bath Salts from our honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Quiver Hand Soap from Scentsy
- Lush Pink travel size Shower gel - great scent!
2. Books & Magazine
- I'm on a roll clearing out my back log of magazines! 8 were tossed this month.
- Completed 2 Audible Books - Sea Swept, Book 1 by Nora Roberts and Grey by E.L. James
3. Blog Posts
- Only 1 for the month
4. Get More Exercise
5. Scrapbook Progress