Monday, March 9, 2015

February Goal Progess

Well hello there, March!  March sure did sneak up quickly on me this year but with all the work travel lately, everything is crazy!  I got home from what's my last planned work trip Friday and hope that's it for a while!  We had our Division HR meeting in the beautiful city of Savannah.  I hadn't been to Savannah since 2003 and it's just as gorgeous now as it was then. I can tell with all the traveling I haven't been using up as many beauty products and reading as many books as I would like! 



 





1.  Used Up Products:
  1. Only 1 this month - Bath & Body Works Sweet cinnamon Pumpkin Golden Sugar Scrub.  While I LOVE this scent and the idea of a scrub, I find this particular product hard to use.  It also got really clumpy toward the end of the tube.


2.  Books & Magazine
  • 12 magazines cleared out this month!
  • 1 audible book - Upstairs at the White House:  My Life with the First Ladies.  I LOVED this book and was so sad when it ended!  I learned so much about the different Presidents and First Ladies.  Highly recommend it. 
3.  Blog Posts
  • 2 posts
4.  Get More Exercise
  • January = 40.71 miles
  • February = 41.11 miles
5.  Scrapbook Progress
  • January = 30 pages
  • February = 66 pages
I feel great about my scrapbook progress this year, especially given how little I've been home!!  I am FINALLY less than 3 years (just barely but it counts!) behind and I feel like I can meet my goal of catching up! 

How is the New Year treating you??

No comments:

Post a Comment