Saturday, February 28, 2015

January Goal Progress


Can you believe we are already at the end of February!?  Where is the year going?  Well, I guess my year has been spent traveling all over the us.  A week in Mobile, a week in Niagara, a visit to WV, a week in Las Vegas and next week -- spent in Savannah.

All the travel has been impacting my goals!

1.  Used Up Products:

  1. It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo - not really a fan.  It doesn't lather because it's sulfate free and it's very pricey.  Will not repurchase after I use up the other bottle.
  2. Clinique High Impact Mascara - I typically like all Clinique mascaras.  I would repurchase this one.  Goes on night and the black is a great everyday color.  



2.  Books & Magazine

  • 9 Magazines this month!  Working on a few audible books but haven't finished yet
3.  Blog Posts
  • Only managed 2 in January
4.  Get More Exercise
  • January = 40.71 miles
5.  Scrapbook Progress
  • January = 30 pages


No comments:

Post a Comment