Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Quick Clean-Out

Just dropping by to share a quick clean-out project from last night!  It seems like I have great plans to go home after work and clean-out different areas that have gotten out of hand but then when I actually make it home cleaning out is the last thing I want to do!  I'm planning to have a yard sale in two weeks so I'm trying to slowly make my way through the areas of our house!  Last night I tackled 3 areas - coat closet, cabinets in the keeping room and under my bathroom sink.  

Here's the awful/messy before:

 And the after! 


That whole top shelf on the right is hair products that have been accumulating!  Anyone else have one of those baskets?!  The space in front of the hair products holds a basket with all my "daily" items (deodorant, make up remover, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc) and I pop it back in after I get done using it each day.  The bottom drawer has clear containers that hold nail polishes, extra make-up remover products and travel size removers and in the front are all the samples I get from Sephora, etc.  I LOVE clear containers.  I'm on a mission to slowly replace all my baskets and bins with the clear ones from Bed Bath and Beyond and the Container Store. 

Hope you're all having a great week!


My little organizing buddy is always a huge help!

No comments:

Post a Comment