This was the month of big decisions! Adam and I have so much going on and so much to look forward to. Today marks 28 weeks on the baby calendar! I am officially in my 3rd trimester and Baby Boy is moving around so much! Last night he kicked so hard it literally startled me. We have our first baby shower this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and celebrating this fun time.
I have been in major clean-out, de-clutter mode around the house. I wouldn't call it nesting, just yet, anyway. It sure does feel good to get rid of some things tho!
As I mentioned in my last post, I think I'm going to stick with the same goals for 2016. So here goes for January --
1. Used up Products
- Olay Body Wash in Creme Ribbons - this has been a favorite for probably 10 years - I know I used it in college. I wish I had enough self control to only buy and use it vs the 100 different scents I end up with from Bath and Body Works! I'm not letting myself open another until I move out some Bath and Body Works shower gels now.
- Clinique Bamboo Pink lipstick
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - I needed a thicker body butter with being pregnant and this def. fits the bill. I tried the Mama Bee Body Butter but I couldn't handle the smell. The Soap & Glory lotion has just a light scent but it really appeals to me. It's great to use after a shower.
- Cherry Blossom Sangria Candle - I've been using this just when I'm taking a long bath and the scent is amazing!
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water - ok, this bottle isn't "used up" but I can't handle it any longer. I've given it months to impress me and I'm just over it. Give me regular rubbing alcohol to cleanse my face with anyday over this product.
- Laura Mercier Beige Ivory foundation
- Stow Away lip sticks in Raspberry and Cranberry. These came in one of my Pop Sugar boxes and I gave each one shot and looked like a clown. The color is just way too over powering for me. Passing these on to my mom to see if she is interested in trying them.
2. Books & Magazine
- I read and tossed 19 magazines this month. I attribute so many to waking up super early on the weekends and laying in bed for a bit before facing the day! Also, our house has been super clean so I haven't had to spend much time on the evenings putting things away so I have more free time!
- I also read 2 books this month - Mary Higgins Clark "I Heard that Song Before" and "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy." It took me a while to get thru the Girlfriends book, I just really didn't care for the author and her tone.
3. Blog Posts
4. Get More Exercise
5. Scrapbook ProgressI may have to adjust my expectations this year on scrapbooking! January was spent making 50+ baby thank you cards and starting the Baby's ABC book. I also purchased the Baby Boy Project Life core kit and started working on laying out the "before he's born" pages -- I think I have about 20 pages (most are traditional vs pocket style pages) ready to scrapbook that will catch up from when we found out we were pregnant to now, 28 weeks.