Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More cards!

I guess I've been on a card kick lately.  Actually, it's a good thing, because it's all thank you cards which means I am lucky to have so much to be thankful for :-)

One of our family friends told us at my grandpa's funeral that she would like to make us shadow boxes of some of the flowers we received.  She made me 3 frames - 1 large and 2 smaller so I could make a collage of the flowers.  I used flowers from the arrangement Adam sent and also from the ones the girls I work with sent.  The pictures of the frames didn't turn out very well - there's always light coming into my bedroom from somewhere!  The color of the flowers are still so pretty - Paige did such a wonderful job and it's such a unique way to keep some of the beautiful flowers that were sent to me.

Paige collects baskets so I thought a basket card was very appropriate for her.  Then, I made another card for someone at work who I wanted to give "something special" too - I love the pink/black/white combo!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment